How to Apply
- The application window opens on 9th March 2016.
- The deadline for sending completed applications is 6th April 2016, applications received after this date will not be considered
- Shortlisting will be completed on or before 20th April 2016,
- Interview invites sent out no later than 11th May 2016
- Peninsula Interviews are being held on the 11th of May 2016 in Plymouth
- Severn Interviews are being held on 18th May 2016 at Deanery House Bristol
- All interviewees will be notified of outcomes on or before 27th May 2016
By applying trainees are confirming that they have had approval from both their Educational Supervisor, and their local Training Programme Director. They must also confirm that they have not had anything other than satisfactory outcomes at previous ARCP reviews and that they can travel to fulfil the requisite needs of the programme.
Please use this link to see the job description and person specification.
To apply please complete this application form
For additional information please contact Tom Pelly